Full Moon Party
Full Night, full Moon Party
Full Moon Party is a very largest party on the beach and it the funniest Party in the same time. As being on the party, the participants never think of backing to the bed, and the night time will be run very fast.
To get more fun by book the Package of “Full Night Full Moon Party”
We know that “there are over 50,000 People want to participate this World Class Party”, but the accommodation on Koh Pa-Ngan can be supported as just not over 10,000 People that make very difficult and very expensive to book the Room in “Full Moon Party Period”. We had set up the Package of “Full Night Full Moon Party” Package that for the people who is unable to book the room.
Why do you need to book this package?
- Because of you need to be a Participant in this Great Party once in your life time.
- Be safe and security, you need the “Professional Tour Staff to look after and facilitate whole the time of the Package (Start from the First Minute to the End.)
- For sure that “We pick up from every hotel and drop off back to every hotel. During the time, our staff will set up Lunches and arranged the place to take a bath, Toilet or Sleeping Area.
- Our office staff will be standing by at Rin Beach (Party Place) to look after and service in any urgent case.
- How hard you have got drunken, for sure that there is a professional staff will take care you back home for sure. As well as protects you in every problem. To make sure that you will get full of Party Happy without any worry about.
What reasons for this consideration?
- Pha-Ngan is far island from the mainland, in Gulf of Thailand. The Island look like is hidden from the eyes of the world.
- Full Moon Party has been settled on a very beautiful and quiet beach of Pha-Ngan, Haad Rin or Rin Beach.
- 10,000-20,000 People join the party on the long beach.
- Amid the quiet and darkness of Night, the Full Moon at Pha-Ngan was considered to be most beautiful in the world as well.
- Go to Pha-Ngan is not easy (By car and ferry), it can screen the people who is trying to participate the party is left only the party lovers only.
We invite you to touch this atmosphere, the “Full Moon Party, a time in your life. Package: 2 Days 1 Night” from Krabi is the one you are looking for.
There are about 10,000-20,000 people participating every month at this Koh Phangan beach party. It is known as the Full Moon Party. International and Thai DJ’s make the crowd dance and go wild. Just paint yourself in UV colors and let your body lose control.
The DJ’s play all kinds of music; Techno, Trance, Goa, Drum n Bass, Dub, Reggae, “commercial hits”, House etc on about 15 sound systems along Haad Rin beach.
The beach has been equipped with small tables where you can sit down with your friends or meet new ones from all over the globe. Drinks and food can be ordered from the restaurants and the bars along the Had Rin Nok beach.
Safety and Drugs
The Full moon Party is usually a safe place but please keep in mind; keep all values at home in a safe place such a safety deposit box. Otherwise you might loose them, or make a thief happy. Be careful to walk away with strangers you don’t know. Stay away from drugs, unless you don’t like Thai prisons or want to end up in a “crazy hospital” in Suratthani.
There are undercover police officers out there. Our suggestion is to stay away from so called diet pills (“blue-whites”). People have become seriously sick after consuming too many of these without a prescription from a doctor.
Caffeine/taurin drinks such as Lipovitan, Red Bull, M-150, Carabao Daeng etc. can be bought almost everywhere. To most people, they are harmless if you are not allergic, or drink too many as caffeine in extreme dosages are probably not that good either. Not many wise people drink 20 cups of coffee either. Do not accept drinks from unknown people and keep an eye on your own. This is not an attempt to be a moral guide, we are just trying to tell the actual facts.
We recommend you to wear shoes or strong sandals. Avoid to dance or walking around barefoot. If you step on a broken bottle, your holiday can be ruined. On your body you need “only” some UV color. On your face a big smile.
Please remember to keep these beautiful islands and the sea clean! Some people unfortunately use the Haad Rin Beach as a trash can.
If this, and other problems continues or even gets worse in the future, there is a risk that that the authorities finally will stop the party! Behave responsibly and let the party live on!
Please keep the beaches clean and be gentle with the natural resources on Koh Phangan
What is going on?
Don’t waste your time on the Full moon Party if you don’t like to meet people from all over the world. There are thousands of happy guys and gals dancing to pumping beats on a “paradise beach” in the moonlight. Or sit in the sand at the small tables with some friends and cheer a “Thai whiskey set” with local spirits like Mea Kong or Sang Som.
If you prefer beer, try a cold Thai beer such as Singha, Beer Chang, Archa or Kloster etc. There are also other beer brands available, such as Heineken, Tiger, Corona etc. and of course a number of non-alcoholic alternatives such as Gatorade and other sports drinks, fruit juices, fruit shakes and soft drinks.
If you are into dancing, do not forget to drink a lot of water so you won’t end up dehydrated. Delicious traditional Thai food as well as pasta, pizza, burgers, salads, soups etc. is found in the restaurants and at food stalls. Prices are often very reasonable.
Schedule of Full Moon Party Year 2015-2016 at Pha-Ngan Island
|25 December 2015|
|31 December 2015|
|23 January 2016|
|23 February 2016|
|22 March 2016|
|21 April 2016|
|21 May 2016|
|19 June 2016|
|21 July 2016|
|18 August 2016|
|16 September 2016|
|17 October 2016|
|14 November 2016|
|14 December 2016|
|25 December 2016|
|31 December 2016|
This price includes:
- Round trip transfer from Krabi; (VIP Air-condition High Roof Minibus + VIP Ferry)
- Insurance: (Accident 1,000,000 Baht)
- English Tour Guide
- Meals: Lunches, Coffee-Drink-Snack Break (No Dinner)
Strongly recommend: book 1 week before.